Wednesday, October 29, 2008

back to life

Wow, it has been a long ass time since I have been on this thing. Let's see, my last post was in May. What has gone on since then? Graduated college with a B.A. in visual and performing arts from cal state university san marcos. I also had back surgery in July to repair to blown discs in my lumbar in my spine. I surfed for the first time in seven and a half months towards the end of September. I couldn't have been more stoked being back in the water. I also threw some money down on a water housing for my canon setup. It fits both my 35mm eos 1n as well as my mark II. The boys over at www.delmarhousingproject.com did a bitchin' job on the housing. Here are some sample pics from oside with my frend bob. I'l be back soon with some more photos, enjoy for now.







No comments: