Monday, February 11, 2008

Indian Rock

This was a good trip to start out with. When I first arrived, I was slightly disappointed with how many people were in attendance. Usually when I am photographing landscapes I don't like anyone in my photos. I had to get over the feeling that I was going to share this spot with this many people and find a way to work around them and to incorporate them into my work. Once I started to get into a groove, shooting became pleasurable, and I sort of fed off the energy of the land and the people. Had I taken this approach the entire time I was there, I might have gotten some more bangers. Bangers is a word that I use to describe a good photograph. Anyways I hope you like my photographs, and I can't wait to get some inspiration from my fellow classmates.

No comments: